Thursday, February 1, 2018

CatDog - "Dem Bones"

Your neck bones connected to your knee bones. Dem bones, dem bones and dry bones now they're the working the lord. Now, let's review "Dem Bones," from CatDog.

While visiting the Nearburg Museum, Dog stumbles upon the Tyrannosaurus Rex statue, and as usual, it was made entirely out of bones. The security guard warns them not to touch the statue, otherwise, they'll end up in Museum Jail. Once they leave, Cat has a dream about Dog stealing all the bones from the museum and they must return them before the museum opens.

Will they get that fixed in their own dream? Or will they face the consequences? Well, I'm not telling, because you just have to watch and see for yourself.

I think Steven Banks is my favorite television writer, even if his time on SpongeBob had it's ups and downs. I even like the episodes he writes for CatDog like for example, "The Lady is a Shriek," "The Cat Club," and of course, "CatDog Divided." I also like the episode of Jimmy Neutron he wrote called "Sleepless in Retroville." He also wrote one episode for the Fairly OddParents, being "Hail to the Chief," and yes, I'll review that episode on Presidents' Day. I even like how Jim Cummings deepens his voice a bit for Cat as the voice of the T-Rex to scare away the security guard. I knew it was a dream all along? Didn't you?

For all those dinosaurs out there, you have to see it to understand it. And for all of you humans, this episode, much like "Winslow's Home Videos," this is a go-to episode. But don't take it from me, take it from my friend, the T-Rex Skeleton.

"It is I, T-Rex, rawr, King of Dinosaurs, you must leave this museum at once puny human! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

I'm just kidding, did I scare you? Well I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment