Sunday, February 11, 2018

Hey Arnold! - "Helga Sleepwalks"

Once upon a midnight dreary, I woke up running out of ideas weak and weary until I realized, now is the perfect time to get back into the reviewing community. And tonight, we're reviewing "Helga Sleepwalks."

The story is that Helga Pataki, still on her love for Arnold frenzies, is starting to sleepwalk all over the city. Know why? Must have something to do with her dad's pork rinds. How can she get out of this? Watch to find out. But first, let me explain what are pork rinds, Pork rind is the culinary term for the skin of a pig. They could be confused to be potato chips if you ask me. And sleepwalking is something that happens when while you are asleep, your body loses complete control and you walk in your sleep, It is classified as a sleep disorder. And take it from me, I never sleepwalked ever.


This episode is pretty interesting. There are several episodes that had cartoon characters sleepwalking that I'll review in the future. I sympathize with Helga as usual, she's too nervous to confess her love as usual. It's pretty funny when Gertrude, Arnold's grandmother, mistakes her for some old childhood friend of hers. And yet again, Miriam lost the purse on the top of the car, again, like in "Road Trip." I also like the minor reference to William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. But anyway, Helga is just so scared and trembling with fear that she may never be able to sleep ever again. But the thing is sleep is important.

One more thing, don't eat too much pork rinds, otherwise you'll end up in sleepwalk mode like Helga did. I do have one burning question. How, and I do mean HOW on Earth did Helga end up in the boarding house shower?! That came totally out of nowhere, ladies and gentleman. That's just crazy. And worse than that. THAT'S JUST.............weird. But overall, I thought the episode was okay, it didn't blow my mind or anything but it wasn't that bad.

Oh yeah, there's a Quick Draw McGraw reference in this episode, please, PLEASE, look for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment