Friday, December 8, 2017

Proctecto 5000

This cartoon from Oh Yeah! Cartoons is just so dramatic! Believe me, I've watched it. I mean, the animation is cute I will admit, but the entire short just feels like a dang soap opera.

You see, in this cartoon, in the distant future, Nadya has a lot of trouble making friends at her new school, even goes so far as being bullied by a bully who was voiced by the late Mary Kay Bergman, even going so far as to lock her in a locker overnight, luckily, Kenny the Protecto 5000 comes in to save the day after the bullies go too far with their science experiment. The moral of the story is always make friends even when your too shy to do such a thing, and you should ways try to come out of your shell. An important fact I should point out is that Kenny is voiced by none other than Richard Moll from Night Court. I'd never thought I'd say this, but he was a perfect fit for this drama.

Unfortunately, I don't recommend this cartoon It's just so melodramatic, sad, and even mean-spirited to young little girls like Nadya. BUT, it's not that bad, I'll give it the benefit of a doubt here. And if you are a true fan of dramas and stuff like that, go ahead and check out the link here if you dare! Not that I'm demanding you to, it's just that, it's your choice.

I would like to dedicate this review to the late Joe Alaskey and the late Mary Kay Bergman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyaHHMMLmY0

No comments:

Post a Comment