Monday, January 22, 2018

Character Analysis: The Killer Wolves

Welcome back to Character Analysis. This time, we're going to talk about certain killers that would stop at nothing to get the next meal. I'm of course talking about those feral killer wolves from Beauty and the Beast.

What's Their Purpose?

The wolves purpose in Beauty and the Beast is to kill any animal or any human that passes their domain. Why you may ask? Because they HATE HUMANS! The reason these wolves hate humans is beyond me. My mom constantly thinks the reason they were trying to kill Belle is because they were hungry. But I for one completely disagree with everything she said. I mean, look at those wolves faces. They look so angry to look like their hungry. I mean, those eyes, those sharp fangs, they're killers!

Do they talk?

Oh, heck no at all, and at one point, I kind of wish they would. These wolves are mad dogs, they hate humans, have sharp teeth, have a very huge hunger, and they bark like dogs, if you should stay away from anything stay away from them. I mean, look at the screencap over there where Belle tries to fight them off she's doing.........gosh I don't know what, but the killer wolves don't like it.

Were they afraid of the Beast at first?

Nope! Not even one shiver, not even his big ol' roar could scare them off., all it ends up doing is making them want to fight the Beast and bite on him multiple times.

It wasn't until the Beast knocks away the leader of the pack near a tree, and that hit on the head of the wolf I think might've killed that Alpha Male. And without a break, the killer wolves decide to leave and never come back.

Killer wolves! Evil, hungry, bad, wanna kill you! Now, if these wolves were like the Hyenas from The Lion King, since both these dogs were animated by Larry White, Eric Pigors, and Alex Topete, I could easily forgive them, but since this is not a talking animal story, that wasn't the case they were going for.

Go ahead and say the reason they were trying to kill Belle is because of their hunger all you want, but for me, it's just that these wolves HATE humans.

Killer wolves, you better kill them before they kill you.

1 comment:

  1. Hyenas are not canines. They are their own thing, but closer to cats and mongooses.

    ReplyDelete