Sunday, January 14, 2018

Dexter's Laboratory - "Sister's Got a Brand New Bag"

Uh, look guys, I don't have a lot of time, I'm kind of in the middle of something and I really can't explain, so, I'll try to do this review of "Sister's Got a Brand New Bag" real quick alike.

Dee-Dee learns a brand new dance from Groove Train, a spoof of Soul Train, and it's been well choreographed that Dee-Dee wants to show Dexter her new dance, but no matter what Dexter does, he literally cannot avoid it.

How will Dexter get out of this? Or will he give in to her sister's instincts?

Well, I'm not telling! Because you've got to watch and figure it out for yourself.

Next, the jokes and humor.

This episode is a lot of fun, and the dances are well done, I mean take a look at Big Daddy Fat, he really knows how to groove unlike all the other dancers Dee-Dee has seen before.

I also like the humor of Dexter accidentally turning his lab into an icy environment.

And I even like Dee-Dee's slow mo dancing while underwater.

Also, Dexter does like the dance, and there's no music playing in the background. That's kind of odd, isn't it?

All in all, this episode is a heck of a lot of fun. It's visually interesting, it's funny, it's musically interesting, and even Dee-Dee's dance takes up most of the episode in a good way.

The dance by the way is called the Moonwalk.

All I can say here is that Dee-Dee's got a  new way to walk, song reference intended.

Anyways, this is my last review for now. Hopefully, by the time my computer gets moved to another location in to the dining room, hopefully, I'll get a new review out by Friday. That is, if I don't go through limited time using the computer, because for some reason, my Mom and Dad don't trust me using this computer in my room anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Can you do a review of the episode 'Labels' please? That's my favourite episode.

    ReplyDelete