Friday, January 5, 2018

ChalkZone - "Chip of Fools"

Whoa, I guess it's been a while since I've talked about my last time I've reviewed a ChalkZone episode. Now, I'm going to get back on track. Today, I'm reviewing, "Chip of Fools."

While exploring ChalkZone, Penny, Snap, and Rudy come across the Chocolate Chip Cookie Tree, I can say that that's the kind of tree that Cookie Monster would go do. While collecting a lot of cookies, Rudy and Penny see the bubble forest and leave Snap into keeping an eye on it. But Snap eats all the cookies before they could come back to inspect the chip to crumb aspect ratio. Snap becomes tired and falls asleep and gets a very eerie nightmare about talking cookies kidnapping Snap and turning him into a chocolate chip cookie too.
I know a lot of people have not followed ChalkZone, but I have. I like ChalkZone. I especially like this episode. I like how Snap is so cookie hungry and the nightmare he had is just visually interesting. I can understand to Rudy and Penny that chalk food would still taste like chalk. And I understand. The thing that kind of bugs me is the cookie snorfeler, if that's how you spell its name. It's like a vacuum cleaner, a vacuum that only like cookies. It's easily frightened though whenever people come across the tree. That's a good sign.

Bottom line, I like the episode and it was much better than the Halloween episode that aired before this one, which although I have nothing against Tim Curry, that Halloween episode was just a weak, weak, episode. But this, this just a better episode! Too bad it only airs on Halloween, kind of like "What is Blue Afraid Of?" and "I Was a Teenage Gary."

Go ahead and watch it online, if you're a true fan of ChalkZone or any of the Frederator stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment