Sunday, January 14, 2018

Dexter's Laboratory - "Quiet Riot"

Tired because you didn't get enough sleep last night? Well, this episode is for you, :"Quiet Riot." Look guys, I don't have a lot of time, I'm kind of in the middle of a crisis of having my review location moved so I really can't explain, so I'll try and do my review real quick alike.

Dexter had work late last night and has become very tired, so he decides to sleep in, in that case, Dee-Dee decides to try to keep things quiet in comical and over-the top fashions, whether on purpose or accidental.

And the final nail in the coffin was where Dee-Dee accidentally makes a bomb go off, and with that, Dexter tries to find somewhere else to sleep and where Dee-Dee won't bother him.

Oh well, can't say she didn't try.
Anyways, what do I think of this episode? I thought it was realty funny. Like for example, Dee-Dee yelling out to her mom that Dexter hasn't gotten enough sleep last night even though she promised to keep things quiet for Dexter.

I also like how Dee-Dee swats a fly onto Dexter's face, and even squishing onto a Puppet Pal Clem puppet, which for some reason is a squeaky toy.

Another thing, I thought this episode has a clever plot. It's very interesting in my opinion.
I wish there was more that I can say, but I can't go for anymore thoughts, mostly due to the fact that my computer location is being moved to the kitchen and there's not much to talk about.

Believe me, talking about moving my location is making me sick to my stomach.

But either way, just watch this episode if you run across it. See you later, hopefully if I don't plan a schedule for making my reviews during the weekends or using the computer period.

No comments:

Post a Comment