Monday, January 1, 2018

Dexter's Laboratory - "911"

Huh, I really don't have much to say about this episode. Except, it's a pretty cute episode. All right, all right, I'll give you the basic premise, my opinions, and my final thoughts. afterwards, this will be my last review until this Thursday night. So,, let's uh, let's begin.

While watching an episode of Action Hank, Dexter gets interrupted by the Emergency Broadcast System. This results into Dexter solving emergency after emergency, but the signal doesn't stop going off. By the end of the episode, it was revealed that it was just a test, and if it was an ACTUAL emergency, the signal you would have heard would've been followed by information. The test took so long, it skipped over to the end of the Action Hank episode. Poor Dexter, okay, enough with that. Let's talk about my opinions.


What I do like about this episode is that it's cute, very cute. I especially like Dee-Dee's appearance here, She has quite an overactive imagination. For example, laughing for no reason at the TV as if it were a comedy, Dee-Dee becoming scared as if she was watching a horror movie, and even getting up to the point to where Dee-Dee is offended by someone named Jeffrey doing something to Marsha. Even Dexter thinks this is just crazy. Heck, she even thinks the ending of the test of the Emergency Broadcast System was a sad ending. She's not stupid, she's just energetic and quite ditsy, for Dexter's taste at least.


Okay, let's wrap things up with my final thoughts. Even though the beeping on the Emergency Broadcast System got annoying at times, I must say, it is pretty much a good episode. The comedy is cute, especially Dexter mistaking boy babies for girls, as well as Dee-Dee's overactive imagination. It's pretty much just a cute, cute episode.

Not much else to say except, join me Thursday night when I'll review the Johnny Bravo episode, "Cookie Crisis."

No comments:

Post a Comment